ConFlex Consortium’s first network meeting is scheduled to be held between 24 June and 4 July, at the University of Twente, the Netherlands. The program is as follows:
* Sunday, June 24th, arrival
* Monday June 25th, kick-off meeting
* Tuesday June 26th and Wednesday June 27th, Mini-course by Marius Tucsnak.
* Wednesday June 27, update financial management of the project by Yoran Lev-Yehudi.
* Thursday June 28th, Mini-course by Charles Poussot-Vassal.
* Friday June 29th and Saturday June 30th, Training on collaboration/teamwork by Ravissant.
* Sunday July 1st, free.
* Monday July 2nd, training on collaboration by Ravissant.
* Tuesday July 3rd -Wednesday July 4th, Mini-course by Hans Zwart.